Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Pinned] Recruits - READ FIRST!

DISCLAIMER: This is an application for the people interested in a strong progressive guild that exclude incompetent retards while maintaining the composure and the humor. We have a harsh intolerance for the Nazi types that scream in vent, as you ...
Small Sickks 11y
Sickks11404Small Sickks 11y
Recruitment

Bose <Priest>

Name: D'ArcyAge: 20Class/Spec: Priest, Disc / Holy.Give us an idea of your current gear: t3, fully enchanted and random heroic rares.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Vent and micHow long have you played WoW? Since about 2 weeks after it came...
Small Bose 10y
Bose11013Small Bose 10y
Recruitment

Endya - Mage.

Name: Thomas.Age: 17.Class/Spec: Mage, my spec is frost atm, dont know if i'll change when i get to 70.Give us an idea of your current gear: Starter gear.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? - Yes, i have.. How long have you played WoW? - Hmm, ...
Member avatar small Endya 10y
Endya1509Member avatar small Endya 10y
Recruitment

Paladin Holy (Sewi)

Name: TeodorAge: 18Class/Spec: Paladin/HolyGive us an idea of your current gear: decent pre-raid gear. 66-70 rares. Only one lvl60 itemDo you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Yes i haveHow long have you played WoW? Since 2006What classes have you h...
Member avatar small Sewi 10y
Sewi2760Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Stupid - Hunter

Name: StupidAge: 19Class/Spec: Hunter/BM or MarksmanGive us an idea of your current gear: Basic Hit cap esq. gear. LWing Felstalker set. Entry level gear. Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Yes to Ventrilo, No to a Microphone. I broke mine a f...
Member avatar small Stupid 10y
Stupid2723Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Alpengeist - Ret Paladin

Name: Alpengeist (Justin)Age: 22Class/Spec: Retribution PaladinGive us an idea of your current gear: Deep Thunder with assorted dungeon blues, Karazhan loot, and 60 starter epics.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? YesHow long have you played W...
Member avatar small Alpengeist 10y
Alpengeist2724Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Guild Application - Hiredheals

Name: Michael, in real life. Hiredheals, in game.Age: Currently seventeen years old.Class/Spec: I am applying as a Holy Paladin.Give us an idea of your current gear: Currently, I'm leveling, so pretty much the level 60 starter epics, unfortunately...
Member avatar small Hiredheals 10y
Hiredheals2663Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Warr app

Name:SkullsmashAge:18Class/Spec:Warrior Spec 8/5/48Give us an idea of your current gear:Cuurently I have a defence rateing of anywhere from 490-501 depending on witch gear I use but generaly my Defence is at 497 with the majoity of 5man Blues and ...
Member avatar small The Mindbender 10y
The Mindbender3953Member avatar small The Mindbender 10y
Recruitment

Poplock - Mage

Name: JoshuaAge: 18Class/Spec: Mage / FireGive us an idea of your current gear: StarterDo you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Yes, I have Razer Carcharias How long have you played WoW? Since 2005 (I was a nerd as a kid)What classes have you had ex...
Member avatar small Whode 10y
Whode2719Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Brlztribute Application

Name:Boris Yankulov - Brlztribute ingameAge:20Class/Spec:Fury Warrior - 17/44Give us an idea of your current gear:HelmNeckShoulderBackArmorBracerGlovesBeltLegsBootsRingRingTrinketTrinketMain-hand weaponOff-Hand weaponRanged weaponDo you have Ventr...
Member avatar small Brlztribute 10y
Brlztribute2797Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Ripitz/Ripumz/Traphik General App (Will wait to select a class based on guilds need)

Name:Ripitz/Ripumz/TraphikAge:18Class/Spec: (Will wait to select a class based on guilds need) I am skilled in Resto/Feral Druids, Combat rogue, BM/Surv Hunter, Aff/Destro lock, Slam Arms/Fury warrior, Ret/Holy pally, and Resto/Enhance Shaman.Give...
Member avatar small RipitZ 10y
RipitZ3905Member avatar small RipitZ 10y
Recruitment

Grash - 70 Shadow Priest.

Name: GrashAge: 19Class/Spec: Shadow Priest, off-spec HolyGive us an idea of your current gear: 60 epics and questing greens, just hit 70 recently and haven't done any 5-mans yet.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Yes and yesHow long have you ...
Member avatar small Grash 10y
Grash3931Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Rayzz - Paladin

Name: JustinAge: 18Class/Spec: Paladin HolyGive us an idea of your current gear: Level 60 Epics with 1 trinket upgrade/RoB wep (recently 70 working on it atm)Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Yes and yesHow long have you played WoW? Umm since...
Small Rayzz 10y
Rayzz2764Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Riftz - Magus

Age: 26Class/Spec: Fire / Frost MagusGive us an idea of your current gear: Currently? Poop, mostly still 60 epics, couple boe blues and quest blues, but will improve quickly through dungeons and rep grinding.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? ...
Member avatar small Pro 10y
Pro2725Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Display-70 Warrior

Name: DisplayAge: 18Class/Spec: Warrior Arms/ But can Play any.Give us an idea of your current gear: 60 stuff, will be gearing in dungeons ASAPDo you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? YesHow long have you played WoW? 7 years? since classic.What clas...
Member avatar small Display 10y
Display2768Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

70 Mage

Name:RivalAge:18Class/Spec:Mage ArcaneGive us an idea of your current gear: Will be working on getting Best In Slot pre raid gear.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone?Yes.How long have you played WoW? Since 2007.What classes have you had experien...
Member avatar small rival 10y
rival2687Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Rnr, 70 Ret Paladin

Name:RnrAge:20Class/Spec:Paladin/RetGive us an idea of your current gear:Just got 70, will be gearing with you guys in normals/heroics hopefully.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone?Yes.How long have you played WoW?Around 400 days /played by the ...
Member avatar small Rnr 10y
Rnr2759Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Nirazy Combat/sub rogue

Name: Nick Age: 23Class/Spec: Rogue (combat/subtley) Give us an idea of your current gear: Starting gear bloodfang set and so on. Don't bother gearing - it's BC ahead.Do you have Ventrilo and a Microphone? Sure thing.How long have you played WoW? ...
Member avatar small Nirazy 10y
Nirazy2791Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Demros - multiple classes

Name: demrosAge: 16 Class/Spec: Ive been raiding since pretbc as a tank. Ive been the MT for my guild through AQ pretbc. In tbc ive played a feral tank till sunwell, feral dps post sunwell. I can also play exeptionally with most other classes i ha...
Member avatar small demros 10y
demros2692Small Sickks 10y
Recruitment

Shaman Application

Hey People of Relieve:)My name is Sebastian in RL and i am playing a Shaman (Shadron).Maybe some people will know me with the name Unkapputbar( heal pala).I am 17 years old.When you have place for Shaman i will play it as heal and Ele, how ever th...
Member avatar small Gardon 10y
Gardon1514Member avatar small Gardon 10y