Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

An FYI

My Steam client crashes my computer upon login, and it doesn't seem like vent's really used anymore (unless there's a new place) so communication is between email and these forums.I'm only saying this as more of a note for when Guild wars 2 comes ...
Member avatar small andrew 10y
andrew277996Member avatar small Alani 10y
General Discussion

Relive back up (at least sunday)

http://relive-wow.naravia.com/discussion/596/live-server-launch-date-confirmed-61111
Member avatar small ankha 10y
ankha1724Member avatar small ankha 10y
General Discussion

Hey guys =D

Ive been playing over @ Rognus server and wondering mabye if any of yall wanted to join me. Its a 5/10 man raiding server (KARA/ZA) are tuned to 5 mans, all 25mans are 10. Everything is scripted blizzlike and its scaled very well. (So yeah you do ...
Member avatar small Grizzlore504 10y
Grizzlore5042823Member avatar small Nope 10y
General Discussion

You Guys Back?

It's Reed, but I am going to be playing under my Feral Druid's (on Relive-WoW) name.Is the guild getting back together? Vicious has been sending me in-game mail on Feenix, but I pretty much quit that server. So, if the guild is getting back togeth...
Member avatar small Creature 10y
Creature1600Member avatar small Creature 10y
General Discussion

For us gamers

http://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgonigal_gaming_can_make_a_better_world.htmlan intresting tedtalk. for those of you who don't know ted talks are little 10-20 min forums where people kinda just discuss different ideas and what not.
Member avatar small ankha 10y
ankha2812Small Lethalshadow 10y
General Discussion

A leave of absence

Hey guys, Its been a while. It feels weird being in this position, since not so long ago i was asking where the officers were at, and now im in a very similar situation. Long story short, family issues are cropping up, and im kind of being forced ...
Member avatar small rigomi 11y
rigomi1582Member avatar small rigomi 11y
General Discussion

A leave of absence

Hey guys, Its been a while. It feels weird being in this position, since not so long ago i was asking where the officers were at, and now im in a very similar situation. Long story short, family issues are cropping up, and im kind of being forced ...
Member avatar small rigomi 11y
rigomi1513Member avatar small rigomi 11y
General Discussion

Officers Gone?

I know that nothing is going on at Relive right now, but some people still need things from the Guild Bank and things like that to continue gearing up. I haven't seen many of the new Officers on in a few days and some in weeks. I assume Ankha and ...
Small Reed 11y
Reed3902Small Lethalshadow 11y
General Discussion

GROUP 1. - As I see it for now.

Well we have to raid one day. We want to get this done so it would be quite the time to make at least a first group. I made this out of what we got and who's ready. However, we extremly lack on 70. I guess people don't have motivation to level, bu...
Small Velkin 11y
Velkin82037Member avatar small rigomi 11y
General Discussion

Wont be on for a few days.

U-Verse sent me another 600$ bill so im changing and the asswhipes turned my shit off today.May take a few days for Coxx to drag their ass to my house and fix my shit.So take me out any kara groups we have for this week.But ill be rdy to raid once...
Member avatar small Grizzlore504 11y
Grizzlore5041511Member avatar small Grizzlore504 11y
General Discussion

Where are Sickks, Vicious, Avon, Zoga and the rest of our main Officers?

The tile says it all, where are you guys? All i know is Cowboyhat is now and officer, and i feel like us members should know what is going on. We were told to lvl and get our stuff done, but its hard when i dont even know ahts going on with our he...
Small Lethalshadow 11y
Lethalshadow102299Small Avon 11y
General Discussion

Bad News.

So tonight while playing WoW my computer made an explosion sound, screens went black and computer started hissing. I jumped and suddenly I could smell smoke. I tried to power on the computer 3 times before unplugging it. So what this means is my c...
Member avatar small Brotank 11y
Brotank2722Member avatar small Brotank 11y
General Discussion

Off Topic: Why do gamers like mountain dew so much, to where it has become a sterotype?

I was at 7 11 and the store Clerc asked me this question and i could not come up with an answer besides "I unno, because its good?". But it is an interesting question none the less. Why is it that mountain dew is so strong within the gaming commun...
Small Lethalshadow 11y
Lethalshadow41715Member avatar small rigomi 11y
General Discussion

I thought I'd share this funny audio clip...

I have a cousin who lives in russia, and hes from a family of actors. He starred in a couple of movies himself, and although they sucked, hes still a pretty popular guy over in that country. Anyway, he visits me every other summer. Now, something ...
Small Netherfist 11y
Netherfist3894Small Lethalshadow 11y
General Discussion

Vacation Bound

Going on vacation from the 25th of June to the 3rd of July.
Small Formidabull 11y
Formidabull2722Member avatar small andrew 11y
General Discussion

Aion Install guide: For anyone bored and wanting to try a really intense pvp game.

For anyone that wants to join us, we're playing on Elyos faction, on the pride server. A few guildies are already on and playing, and I'll list their contact info in the 2nd thread of this page. ----------------------------------------------------...
Small Netherfist 11y
Netherfist61825Small Sickks 11y
General Discussion

2.4.3 Addons List

Here is a list i put together for people looking for 2.4.3 Mods. EnjoyAlarBGHelperVery well made BG addon, lists the bases in AB with right click to broadcast incoming, bases and flag respawn in EotS, carrier in WSG.DoTimerShows a list of your cur...
Small Lethalshadow 11y
Lethalshadow58991Small Lethalshadow 11y
General Discussion

Guild Members Real life Pics.

I thought i would go ahead and start it off. Lets put a face to the voice!Meet Lethalshadow
Small Lethalshadow 11y
Lethalshadow142956Small Sickks 11y
General Discussion

Possible New Server

http://relive-wow.naravia.com/boards/discussion/17/before-the-storm-release-date-set-for-130511
Small Zoga 11y
Zoga2949Small Sickks 11y
General Discussion

Guild theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
Small Sickks 11y
Sickks51270Member avatar small ankha 11y